We know that there may be other estate liquidation services in the Rio Grande Valley. Consequently, you may be wondering how to choose the company that will serve you best.
When researching a potential liquidation company, ask about the following:
- How many years have they been in business?
- What are their credentials and background?
- Do they cover the entire Rio Grande Valley (RGV)?
- Have they conducted estate sales in your town (McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville or other RGV towns)?
- How many employees do they have to assist at sales?
- Can they provide references?
- Do they have any certifications and professional memberships?
- Do they comply with all local and state regulations affecting estate liquidators, including obtaining any required permits and collecting all applicable sales taxes?
- What is their experience in collectibles, antiques, and high quality housewares?
- What insurance do they carry?
- How large is their customer base?
- What media do they use for advertising?
- How do they prevent theft?
- What accounting is provided to you, in what format and how quickly?
- Who removes the unsold items at the end of the sale? If it is done by the estate sale company itself, that may be a conflict of interest.
We have the answers to these questions!
In fact, we can very satisfactorily answer these questions and any others you may have. Simply put, we have the qualifications, expertise, and integrity to handle your estate liquidation. With years of experience in conducting estate sales, we have a proven method for success. Moreover, our experience will be apparent when we discuss our estate liquidation services with you in detail.
Honesty and Integrity
Riverzedge prides itself on honesty and integrity. For example, we will not circumvent local regulations by not obtaining all necessary permits. In addition, people often ask us why we are charging sales tax when “other estate sale companies don’t”. The simple answer is, it’s the law! For a detailed explanation on this, read “Making Sense of State Tax Law”.
Our territory is the entire Rio Grande Valley–McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville and all areas in-between!
No matter where your property is located in the RGV, we are the Rio Grande Valley’s premier estate liquidation company. Moreover, we have an established customer base throughout the entire Rio Grande Valley/RGV, including McAllen, Harlingen, and Brownsville. In essence, these loyal customers are all potential buyers at your estate liquidation.
Give us a call! We can meet with you at your property to answer any questions and to offer suggestions on the best way to liquidate the estate. And of course, we have options for you no matter where in the Rio Grande Valley you are located.