We know that there may be other estate liquidation services in the Rio Grande Valley. Consequently, you may be wondering how to choose the company that will serve you best. When searching for a liquidation company, consider the following:
- Get details on how long they’ve been in the estate liquidation business.
- Ask them about their credentials and background.
- Do they cover the entire Rio Grande Valley (RGV)?
- Have they conducted estate sales in your town (McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville or other RGV towns)?
- How many employees do they have to assist at sales?
- If necessary, request references.
- Inquire about any certifications and professional memberships they may have.
- Are they experienced in collectibles, antiques, and high quality housewares?
- Ask them about any insurance they may carry.
- How large is their customer base?
- How will they advertise your estate liquidation?
- What security measures are used to prevent theft?
- At the end of the sale, what accounting is provided to you, in what format and how quickly?
In fact, we can very satisfactorily answer these questions and any others you may have. Simply put, we have the qualifications, expertise, and integrity to handle your estate liquidation. With years of experience in conducting estate sales, we have a proven method for success. Moreover, our experience will be apparent when we discuss our estate liquidation services with you in detail.
No matter where your property is located in the RGV, we are the Rio Grande Valley’s premier estate liquidation company. Moreover, we have an established customer base throughout the entire Rio Grande Valley/RGV, including McAllen, Harlingen, and Brownsville. In essence, these loyal customers are all potential buyers at your estate liquidation.
Give us a call! We can meet with you at your property to answer any questions and to offer suggestions on the best way to liquidate the estate. We have options for you no matter where in the Rio Grande Valley you are located.