We know that there may be other estate liquidation services in the Rio Grande Valley. Consequently, you may be wondering how to choose the company that will serve you best.
When researching a potential liquidation company, ask about the following:
- number of years in the estate liquidation business.
- credentials and background.
- do they cover the entire Rio Grande Valley (RGV)?
- have they conducted estate sales in your town (McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville or other RGV towns)?
- number of employees they have to assist at sales.
- certifications and professional memberships.
- experience in collectibles, antiques, and high quality housewares.
- any insurance they may carry.
- size of their customer base.
- method of advertising.
- security measures to prevent theft.
- what accounting is provided to you, in what format and how quickly?
- who removes the unsold items at the end of the sale? If it is done by the estate sale company itself, that may be a conflict of interest.
In fact, we can very satisfactorily answer these questions and any others you may have. Simply put, we have the qualifications, expertise, and integrity to handle your estate liquidation. With years of experience in conducting estate sales, we have a proven method for success. Moreover, our experience will be apparent when we discuss our estate liquidation services with you in detail.
No matter where your property is located in the RGV, we are the Rio Grande Valley’s premier estate liquidation company. Moreover, we have an established customer base throughout the entire Rio Grande Valley/RGV, including McAllen, Harlingen, and Brownsville. In essence, these loyal customers are all potential buyers at your estate liquidation.
Give us a call! We can meet with you at your property to answer any questions and to offer suggestions on the best way to liquidate the estate. And of course, we have options for you no matter where in the Rio Grande Valley you are located.