Estate Sale/Liquidation Services: What We’ll Do for You:
During the difficult time of liquidating a loved one’s estate, you have many things to worry about, the least of which should be sorting, organizing, packing, and donating. We’ll do that for you. The following is what we are committed to doing for you as part of our estate liquidation services:
- Unless you instruct us otherwise, we will conduct the estate sale/liquidation with two objectives: a) to sell every available item and b) to maximize the proceeds from the estate sale.
- We will organize, arrange and display all items to be sold at the estate sale/liquidation. To a limited extent, we will also clean the area where the estate sale is to be conducted, gather and dispose of items that cannot be sold and clean and polish selected items being sold, if necessary.
- We will appraise all items to be sold and will mark prices on them using price stickers, tags or signs that we will provide. Since our fee is a percentage of the gross sales, we assure you that we will make every effort to get top dollar for your items.
- We will arrange for appropriate advertisements regarding the estate sale/liquidation. Advertising will include print, on-line, direct email and signs (if permitted by city ordinance), all at our expense.
- We will hire, at our expense, an adequate number of honest and trustworthy employees to work the sale, including bilingual personnel. All are experienced in estate sale/liquidation services.
- We will arrange for the dispersal of all items remaining at the estate sale, including donation to a charity or bulk sale to an independent contractor.
- At the end of the estate sale/liquidation, we will leave the house broom-clean and empty.
- Our records regarding the proceeds of the estate sale will be open to you at all times during the estate liquidation and for ten business days after. Within three business days after the estate sale, we will deliver a check to you in the full amount of the net proceeds payable to you.
Estate Sale/Liquidation Services: What We Ask of You
- Please remove all items that you wish to keep, including personal papers and photographs and confidential records.
- Please do not disconnect water or electricity until after the estate sale.
- Please do not throw anything away.
- Please do not sort, rearrange, or remove anything except those items that you will be keeping.