Estate Sales/Liquidation Services in the RGV: What We’ll Do for You:
During the difficult time of liquidating a loved one’s estate, you have many things to worry about. Consequently, you shouldn’t have to worry about organizing, packing, and donating. We’ll do that for you.
Of course, Riverzedge RGV Estate Sales conducts every estate sale/liquidation with two objectives. First, we attempt to sell every available item. Second, we strive to maximize the proceeds from the estate sale.
We are committed to the following as part of our estate liquidation services in the RGV:
- First, our team organizes and displays all items to be sold at the estate sale/liquidation as space allows. In addition, to a limited extent we clean the area where the estate sale is to be conducted. We dispose of all items that cannot be sold.
- Next, our employees assess and price items using price stickers, tags or signs that we provide. Naturally, since our fee is a percentage of the gross sales, we strive to get top dollar for your items.
- Riverzedge RGV Estate Sales arranges appropriate advertising for the estate sale/liquidation. Advertising may include print, on-line, direct email and signs (if permitted by city ordinance).
- An adequate number of honest and experienced employees will work the estate sale, including bilingual personnel.
- We disperse all unsold items remaining at the end of the estate sale, or if our client chooses, they can donate unsold items to a charity. Otherwise, we may sell them in bulk to an independent contractor.
- At the end of the estate sale/liquidation, we broom-sweep the house and leave it empty.
- Lastly, records of the proceeds of the estate sale are open to you during the estate liquidation sale and for ten business days after. Afterward, within five business days after the estate sale, Riverzedge RGV Estate Sales will deliver a check to you for the full amount of the net proceeds payable to you.
Estate Sales/Liquidation Services in the RGV: What We Respectfully Ask of You
- Remove all items that you wish to keep, including personal papers, photographs, and confidential records.
- Do not disconnect water or electricity until after the estate sale.
- Please do not throw anything away.
- Don’t sort, rearrange, or remove anything except those items that you will be keeping.